[RESOLVED] download as PDF file (Best quality format)

• 17 October 2022
  • 5 replies

When export a board divided into frames (presentation), the first few pages are loaded, the rest are loaded as empty sheets

Kiron Bondale 1 year ago

@Elizaveta Shalimova -

I got an update from Miro support that this has been resolved. I did a quick test using the board I’d used before and now the high quality export works properly. Please test and see if you get the same results…

Kiron

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Elizaveta Shalimova -

Which setting did you use - small file size or best quality? I ran into something similar last Friday with one of my boards - it worked on low resolution but I ended up with a number of blank pages on high quality. I just tried it again and got the same behavior so it might be a general bug.

I’ve opened support request # 479419 and will update this thread when I get an update from Miro support.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Elizaveta Shalimova -

I heard back from Klaus from Miro support:

“We have created a report for this exact bug and our development department is busy fixing it.

I took ownership of this ticket and I will let you know immediately when there is an update from our developers.”

Kiron

Thanks for your help. I solved this problem, when all frames combined into one field/frame (optionally) and than I could export all slides in pdf. 

@Elizaveta Shalimova -

Which setting did you use - small file size or best quality? I ran into something similar last Friday with one of my boards - it worked on low resolution but I ended up with a number of blank pages on high quality. I just tried it again and got the same behavior so it might be a general bug.

I’ve opened support request # 479419 and will update this thread when I get an update from Miro support.

Kiron

I used best quality. Thanks for your response

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Elizaveta Shalimova -

I got an update from Miro support that this has been resolved. I did a quick test using the board I’d used before and now the high quality export works properly. Please test and see if you get the same results…

Kiron