[RESOLVED] Copy/Paste Formatting (Ctrl+Alt+C/V) no longer working?

Did the recent (probably 2-3 months back) shortcut changes remove the shortcuts for Copy/Paste formatting? 

In the right-click context menu, the copy / paste formatting shortcuts show...but they don’t appear to work.

Are these shortcuts no longer valid (and just haven’t been removed from the right click / context menu) or is there something weird going on with my browser (Chrome - I don’t see any conflicting shortcuts)?

If these were removed, they should be brought back ASAP -- this was one of my key user adoption tools to get people into Miro, as its a pain (multiple clicks) in PowerPoint. 

Kyle Crawford 1 year ago

Comfirmed as bug. Miro fixed this bug as of late last week and it should no longer be an issue.

Hot key should work to copy/paste formatting :)

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kyle Crawford - They are no longer working for me either. I will convert your post into a support ticket to see what the Miro support team has to say. You should receive an email confirmation shortly.

It would be helpful if you could please share the support team’s response in this post. Thanks in advance!

@Kyle Crawford - They are no longer working for me either. I will convert your post into a support ticket to see what the Miro support team has to say. You should receive an email confirmation shortly.

It would be helpful if you could please share the support team’s response in this post. Thanks in advance!

Thanks @Robert Johnson -- I had also submitted a support ticket and will definitely share the response -- this is pretty important functionality (for me and my users at least). Hopefully this gets fixed. 

Interesting, the right-click options and the CTRL + ALT + C is working for me, but CTRL + ALT + V doesn’t work for me.

I’m using Miro web application in MS Edge on Windows 10 Business OS.

Comfirmed as bug. Miro fixed this bug as of late last week and it should no longer be an issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kyle Crawford - Thanks for the update!

@Kyle Crawford 

Unfortunately it’s still there.

Browsers I’ve tried:

Edge - Version 116.0.1938.76 (Official build) (64-bit),

Firefox - Mozilla Firefox Snap for Ubuntu - 117.0.1 (64-bit)

Google Chrome - Version 116.0.5845.179 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Got the same issue on different setups
Ctrl-C doesn’t copy and Ctrl-V pastes something old

Ctrl-D is working fine

(Ubuntu 22.04 LTS & Win10 with Firefox 117.0.1 64-Bit

Great, now the Paste Style option has just disappeared from the right-click menu. Magic !

Same here. I see copy style but not paste style. Miro App on OSX Sonoma 14.2.1

Experiencing the same issue with the paste style option not appearing and the shortcut not working.

@Kyle Crawford any update on this?