[RESOLVED] Clusterizer for Stickies & Tags Visual Network: Is this App Working?

• 26 January 2021
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Anyone using this Miro Marketplace App Clusterizer | Affinity-Clustering Plug-in for Miro: (refractivestrategy2.com)

It was working awesome until this morning… seems to glitch when Building the Network Map at the last step of adding Line Connectors between Stickies and the Tab Circles.

Max Harper 3 years ago

@Brandon Lee  @Robert Johnson @Marina 

Miro seems to have fixed the issue with the API and Clusterizer should be back online. Thanks for the watchful eye and escalating the post!  

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Brandon Lee - I am seeing this behaviour too - no connection lines and button in left sidebar is stuck at Loading…

I have sent a note to the developer of the app and they or myself will respond with an update as soon as possible!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Have you used this App in the past @Robert Johnson ?  I ask because my observations of its behavior was that the Miro Browser Connection would disconnect twice.  Once to build the Stickies and Circles and another (second time) to build (draw) the Line Connectors.

This morning I saw the first Miro Session Disconnect but not the second Disconnect (which as you observe is the App stuck in Loading).

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Brandon Lee - I have, a number of times since its release in October 2020. Here’s one I created on January 10, 2021:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Max Harper,

Tagging you here just in case as well :pray_tone2:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey all -- please note that an error with Miro’s API is causing Clusterizer to break. See Dev tech support issue thread here. https://community.miro.com/developer-platform-forum-57/miro-getclientid-is-broken-or-deprecated-3439?postid=14356#post14356

Working with Miro team to resolve it ASAP.  Stay tuned. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Brandon Lee  @Robert Johnson @Marina 

Miro seems to have fixed the issue with the API and Clusterizer should be back online. Thanks for the watchful eye and escalating the post!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Brandon Lee @Max Harper @Marina - Confirmed - thanks for the update, Max!

Clusterizer is now fully clusterizing again.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Greetings @Max Harper I have been sending Feedback on your Company’s Website Form… does anyone see these, I get no confirmation or acknowledgement.  I would like to follow my submissions to see if they get implemented. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Brandon Lee  My apologies, it looks like we indeed failed a reply to your feedback. Will make improvements on that front to be 100% responsive. 

As to your suggestion: it’s a great one! And also the most popular of suggestions. I have some spare cycles next week and may be able to implement. 

Thanks for the feedback and the call out on our slow reply. :) max 

Hey. @Max Harper 

It is happening again? Nodes are not connected, and tags are not being shown. Out of many, only tag is being created. In the preview window, it shows the connections, but once i click build this happens and the button says loading…. 

Any fix? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@samarth So sorry for the inconvenience. 
Indeed we are seeing what we think is causing this error. Miro broke something in their API that's affecting third party apps like ours, we've alerted them to it, and they are working on it. We'll let you know as soon as its fixed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@samarth It looks like Miro fixed the issue and Clusterizer should work again.  Cheers, Max