[RESOLVED] Can't switch ownership of board - 'Missing permission: SET_OWNER'

• 21 July 2020
  • 7 replies

I was given the Ownership of a board, after I was just an Editor.  I tried to give the Owner permission back to the person, but an Error came up:

Missing permission:  SET_OWNER

Please help me to solve this problem.

Marina 3 years ago

Hi there,

The team informed me that this issue has been resolved. Could you please check and confirm?

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Mike Turner -

this sounds like a mission for Miro support so please log a support ticket here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

When I go to change the owner of my board I get the error Missing permission: SET OWNER

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

There have been similar posts here about this. It appears to be a bug. I suggest that you reach out to support: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Hello, 

I am new to MIRO and I just recently created two boards for my company to collaborate. I am the current “owner” of the boards, since I was the original person to set them up. However, I am trying to transition ownership to my bosses, which seemed like a simple act [ share > manage access > change desired person to owner...] BUT I get an error code which says “MISSING PERMISSION: SET_OWNER”  

Can someone assist me in transferring ownership of this existing board to other person? 

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

There’s been a few recent posts of similar issues @Isabella D'Alessandro , so I’d suggest contacting Miro support via Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Mike Turner @Mrs_Macleod @Isabella D'Alessandro,

I’m sorry you have encountered this issue :(

I’ve talked to the tech team, there is indeed a bug. Please stay tuned, I will update this thread as soon as it is fixed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there,

The team informed me that this issue has been resolved. Could you please check and confirm?