[RESOLVED] Broken Avatar component in the Wireframe library

• 14 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Since coming back to my boards this morning, it look like all instances of the avatar and image components from the wireframe library have been squished.

Even pulling in new instances produces the following:

It anybody else experiencing this?

Robert Johnson 9 months ago

I did just hear back from Miro Support that they are no longer able to reproduce the issue, so it appears to have been resolved.

I tested by adding an avatar icon to a board and it is no longer squished:

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Onanymous - I am noticing that, when adding this avatar to a board, it is squished as you have shown:

I have not used that specific one before, but from the icon shown in the wireframe list, I would expect the added avatar to be more round. I will report this to the support team and report back here with what they tell me.

In the mean time, you should be able to drag from the sides to adjust:

Hi, I am also having the same problem. Furthermore, even if I readjust the images, they bounce right back to this squished state if I move them or refresh the page.
Its not just the avatar icon, but also the image placeholder.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update from Miro Support:

Thanks for flagging this issue and bringing it to our attention. Since we have been able to reproduce the issue on our end as well, we'll escalate the case internally. We will further investigate this case further and get back to you once there are any updates to share.

Hello.

Any timeframe to get this bug fixed? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello.

Any timeframe to get this bug fixed? :)

None that I know of.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I did just hear back from Miro Support that they are no longer able to reproduce the issue, so it appears to have been resolved.

I tested by adding an avatar icon to a board and it is no longer squished: