[RESOLVED] Application Loading Issue - Any workarounds?

• 20 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi, I can see on the Miro status page  that there’s an application loading issue. We’re unable to get load or login to miro from win/mac and app or any of the major browsers, we have an online workshop in 30 minutes, and so I’m slightly panicing and wondering if anyone has found any workarounds? We need to at least access the contents of the WS space from yesterday in order to port it over to mural, or a ppt or offline format. 

Grateful for any advice!!!! 😅🙏🏽😱

Alyona 1 year ago

Hey @David Relan,

Good news, the incident has already been resolved! I'm afraid that while the incident is ongoing, if you are affected by it (as not all users are), there's no way to access your boards in an offline format.

The team is doing everything in their power to prevent incidents from occurring and if they happen - to fix them asap. Please trust me when I say that everyone who can help is working on a fix so we can bring Miro back to our customers.

One thing I can suggest that would ensure you have important information on hand at all times is to take advantage of the export functionality we have. 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @David Relan,

Good news, the incident has already been resolved! I'm afraid that while the incident is ongoing, if you are affected by it (as not all users are), there's no way to access your boards in an offline format.

The team is doing everything in their power to prevent incidents from occurring and if they happen - to fix them asap. Please trust me when I say that everyone who can help is working on a fix so we can bring Miro back to our customers.

One thing I can suggest that would ensure you have important information on hand at all times is to take advantage of the export functionality we have.