Answered

Reopen recently closed Tab in Miro desktop app

• 28 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi Team Miro! To me it would be very helpful to have a right click option in the tabbar to reopen recently closed tabs. As I always try to keep my working environment as clean as possible, I regularly close not needed tabs. From time to time I close the wrong one or I want to show a colleague a board, that I’ve just been working on. Would be great to reopen it without having to search the projects to find it quickly. Like you have it in webbrowsers. What do you think?

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 28 February 2024, 19:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@JI O IE - I assumed you were referring to the Miro Desktop app, so I updated the title of your post.

While the shortcut is not mentioned in the Desktop app help center article, from the Desktop app on a Windows computer, the Ctrl-Shift-T shortcut re-opens all of the recently closed tabs from the current session.

Note: you have to be on the dashboard, i.e., “Boards” tab for the shortcut to work.

@Robert Johnson 

That’s great! I didn’t know that! Why Isn’t it listed with the other shortcuts here? Interesting

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Robert Johnson

That’s great! I didn’t know that! Why Isn’t it listed with the other shortcuts here? Interesting

I think it may have just been missed. I have sent a request to have the shortcuts added :)