Receiving exception after login

• 11 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

A few days back, my Miro application stopped working and I can’t figure out why. Here’s some background information:

• My company uses Office 365 and I’m used to signing-in to services with my O365 ID. Never had any issues with that. 
  • I signed up for Miro about a year back, also using my O365 ID.
  • Other users in my company are not affected, although they’re using their O365 ID as well. 
  • There are no recent changes in our O365 environment/policies whatsoever.

Yet, when I try to open Miro either via Windows app or via Browser, I’m being prompted to sign-in. I’m hitting the “Office 365” button, signing in with my account (+ MFA), just to see a white-screen with an “Exception” text afterwards, see below. 

Now I did some digging because dev-tools in my browsers didn’t show any additional information. Exception - that’s it. 

In Azure AD, however, I do see that the sign-in attempt got interrupted because Miro did not pass the MFA challenge. Strangely enough, I’m able to sign in to both O365 and another third-party service in the very same browser session, using the same account with MFA. Obviously, I’ve tried multiple browsers, private modes and clearing the cache - no success either. 

I’m kinda stuck at this point. Any hints/ideas? Is there any way to “reset” my account information at Miro, without losing my existing boards? 

Thanks! 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dan B,

So sorry to hear this :pensive: I think this issue should be handled by the Support team. I’ve converted your message into the ticket, so the team will investigate the case and get back to you via email.