Quick Sign In Issues - Interactive Display

• 22 March 2022
  • 5 replies

I noticed the application for an interactive board has been updated, it is now 0.7.6.0

I can’t use quick sign in from my mobile phone

When i use quick sign in from my laptop, instead of displaying the board i want to show, it displays all the “Boards in this team”

There doesn’t seem to be a way to get back to the quick sign in screen after the first person has signed in

Has anyone else used the new version of the app?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @Andrew Ryder,

Thanks for letting us know about this!

I'm afraid we had an issue with the quick-sign-in service this week, but it was fixed already. Could you let me know if you still experience the issue or it no longer bothers you?

hello,

i can sign in from a mobile now, you are correct it has been fixed

i had to go back to using the app from the MS Store, i don’t like the new version that can be downloaded directly from your site

thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Glad to hear that you're able to use the quick sign in again, Andrew! 👍

If it's not too much to ask, could you elaborate on why you prefer the app's version from the MS Store? Our developers are curious to know 🙂

hello,

i have a fault logged that they might want to look at “391756” & there is a closed one “406703”

i found with the updated app from your website, on loading the app it was not going to the quick sign in screen, it would go to a view asking for a username & password, we use okta SSO, so staff can’t log in with their details on the boards

when i signed in for the first time the app did not display the board i wanted to share, it took me to the page “Boards in this team”, so then i had to find the board i wanted to display, the app then kept hold of my credentials so anyone else using the board could see all the boards, they could also get to my admin settings in Miro

with the updated app the entire process of signing out of a board you are displaying seemed wrong, and it was like it opened another tab, it just doesn’t look correct to me at all

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thank you, Andrew!

I see that they are already working with the feedback you provided but thanks for re-sharing it anyways!