Questions - Team, business or enterprise?

• 11 September 2020
  • 2 replies

• Using a plan with 2 members, how many guests can we invite?
  • Can I open more than one board at the same time (for a diffent groups)? How many? If it is possible, the audio can be individual for each board/room?
  • Can I put links and video (sharing the screem or upload)?
  • Is there a plan with this itens?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Maihara -

1. Unless you are using the anonymous guest editor access, with any paid plan you will pay for full access users on a per user basis. With the anonymous guest editors or with view/commenter only access, it is unlimited
  2. Yes - I don’t know that there is a hard limit, but more likely a practical one in terms of number of boards you’d want to jump between. The objects and tools for each board are distinct so video chats would be distinct as well
  3. Yes
  4. Any of the plans you’ve mentioned in your post title can handle the above

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Maihara,

I will try to answer what I can. While there are a number of plans that will surely meet your needs, if you haven’t already, I would suggest you reach out to the Miro Sales team using this form so they can work more closely with you to better understand your situation/goals/etc.

Using a plan with 2 members, how many guests can we invite?

There is no limit listed on on the Guest Editor help article, however, this article states there is a limit of 1000 active connections per board at one given time). 

Can I open more than one board at the same time (for a different groups)? How many? If it is possible, the audio can be individual for each board/room?

Yes, you can open more than one board at a time. Surely you would only be limited by your computer’s memory and not any limits imposed by Miro. I suspect that if you would only be able to use the audio in one board at a time unless maybe you were using different Miro clients, e.g., your browser and one of the Miro desktop apps at the same time. However, I cannot say for sure if your microphone would be accessible from two applications at the very same time. Perhaps the sales team has more information about this.

Can I put links and video (sharing the screen or upload)?

Yes - see the following help articles:

Is there a plan with this items?

Yes, there are a number of plans with these options - here is a breakdown of Plans and Features Available.