Problems with video chat app

• 26 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi everybody, I’d like to share a problem I’m facing with the video chat. Maybe someone can help me to solve it.

I’ve got a Consultant plan, and I need to video chat with a series of Anonimous Guest Editors t run my job.

When I launch the video chat app I can see my own image in the small video frame, yet I can’t see (or hear) other participants, even though the videochat is running (In the videochat camera and microphone are on and there’s the button LEAVE visible). Technical requirements are ok (for me and for Guests), yet there is no chance to see or hear each orther. Did anyone have the same problem and could hepl me to puzzle it out?

Thanks a lot

Roberta

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Roberta,

Issues like this are usually handled by the Support Team; you can reach out to them at support@miro.com

I have checked that you’ve already submitted the ticket, so hopefully, the issue will be resolved soon.

Hi Roberta, 

just to mention it: We have the same problems with video-chat (consultant plan as well). We do not use the video chat anymore. We choose Zoom instead to work in Miro.

Best
Axel

Hi there! has anyone resolved this?

I have the same exact issue...

Hi there! Customer service is trying to help me, but unfortunately so far I have the same problem :(