Skip to main content

I am a high school student and I want to get free access to Miro functions during my studies. As far as I know, there is an opportunity to register through the form. But I do not have an academic email, only a regular dex......@gmail.com. Who can I contact and how can I get a work plan from Miro?

Hi @dexet_41 

Read through this form to follow instructions to get an Education plan. Since you don’t have an .edu email, you’ll have to submit proof of affiliation, such as a school ID. You can also sign up for the regular free account with your normal gmail account, if you prefer. Cheers and good luck! Enjoy Miro!

Hi @dexet_41 

Read through this form to follow instructions to get an Education plan. Since you don’t have an .edu email, you’ll have to submit proof of affiliation, such as a school ID. You can also sign up for the regular free account with your normal gmail account, if you prefer. Cheers and good luck! Enjoy Miro!

The sign up form for this plan says I MUST use a Business email address. I don't have one. I only have @gmail.com, which is not suitable for sign up. Is there any way I can contact the staff and provide all the necessary identification documents?

hi @dexet_41 

In this thread, people have been able to leave comments and get assistance. Please leave a short comment there and we can get someone to look into it.