Problems with cursor

• 15 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hey there, everyone, hope you will help me. 

When  I work on the board with my students I don’t see their cursors, though I it’s in “visible mode”. Today I’ve had another situation - I could see my student’s cursor, but they couldn’t see mine. What can it be? Thanks in advance

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Ananastia,
Thanks for reaching out to us and describing your case!

I've just tested the feature on our end and everything worked well.
?name=cursors.gif

To that end, could you please ask your students to try these basic troubleshooting steps and share the results with us:

1. Try the Incognito mode or any other browsers' Private mode or window. This allows us to rule out the possibility that the issue is caused by cache and cookies or some browser extensions. If you have some extensions enabled in the incognito/private mode - please temporarily disable them.
    If in the Incognito mode everything works fine, make sure to clear your browser's cache and cookies and then sign out and back into your Miro profile anew before checking the process in the standard mode. Additionally, please disable all extensions for your browser.
  2. If you use VPN, try switching it off/on.
  3. Switch to another browser/network/device, if possible, and check the situation there.
  4. Just in case, please ask them to double-check that the “Cursor” icon is blue on their boards.

Please let me know how it went. Look forward to hearing from you!