Skip to main content
Question

Pricing plans

• 23 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Good afternoon, my name is Ana, and I am a teacher. I work with my students on Miro. Currently, I am using the free version, and I have only 3 boards for my students (4 students). However, the number of students is growing, and I need to increase the number of boards. Could you please tell me which plan I need to purchase so that I can create, let's say, 10 boards for my students?

1. It is essential that my students do not pay anything and only use the boards that I provide for them (I want to eliminate any costs for the students).
  2. Each student needs to have their own board and be able to edit it.

Will the $8 plan be suitable for these purposes?

Thank you.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Anastasiia Sokolova and welcome to the Community!

Will the $8 plan be suitable for these purposes?

Yes, the $8 (paid annually, or $10 when paid monthly) Starter Plan will meet your needs.

1. It is essential that my students do not pay anything and only use the boards that I provide for them (I want to eliminate any costs for the students).
  2. Each student needs to have their own board and be able to edit it.

You would:

1. Create as many boards as you need
  2. Set the board’s Visitor access, aka, “Anyone with the link → Can edit” (read more about Visitor access here.)
    1. You can even password project the boards.
  3. And then send the board links (and optional password) to your students.

Bonus: Your students do not need a Miro account to be able boards that you have enabled visitor access on.

Tip: Once you are on a paid subscription, you could create Projects, i.e., folders, to organize boards by student name.

Education Plan

Depending on your situation, e.g., if you are a teacher at an accredited public or private school, you may qualify for a FREE Education Plan with 100 paid seats. You can read more about this in the following article (you can find the application form link in the article by searching for “application form”):

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730473-Education-Plan

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Anastasiia Sokolova 

I work at a college in Switzerland, I have the educational plan, and I like it very much. It seems to have enough “power” so I can do everything I want.

And I think it is a real money-generator for Miro. I have a LOT of students who are introduced to Miro for the first time - not all of them fall in love with it, but many, many do, and I am sure they go on the request it at their companies.

Cheers, Ken