Answered

Pricing / License question - Miro for small, regular use, with occasional, inconsistent larger group use

• 19 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello All,

I have a pricing question.  Most of the time, my small team of 3-5 will be working in Miro.  But occasionally, we might need to open it up to a ground of 16 or so.  This would be a rare occurrence, at most.  

What would be the most practical plan for this: small, regular use, with occasional, inconsistent larger group use.  

Thank you,

Seth

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 20 June 2020, 23:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@seth pearsoll -

If it is very rare that you’ll add these collaborators, day passes might be the way to go ($3/day/person).

Kiron

Hi Kiron, 

Thanks for your reply.  So, in sum, i would go with the small team option, but utilize an option to add people on a per-meeting basis, correct?

Thanks very much,

Seth

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@seth pearsoll -

That is correct. You’d want to do the maths to figure out at how many days/month for a given person does it make sense to add them as a full user for the month - as the Team subscription has additional users at $10/month, if a given collaborator will participate for more than 3 days in that month, you are better off with the full user access rather than the day passes.

Kiron