Question

present button hidden

• 11 April 2023
  • 5 replies

I’m an editor on a board with an enterprise account. I can’t get the “present” button to show on the board in the upper right. How can I restore the ability to present frames?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Michal2008 - The Present button should be located further to the right, which you aren't showing in your screenshot:

Hi @Robert Johnson 

Alas, I wish that were the case but there is nothing to the right of my screeenshot, here is a fuller one. Any idea how to get the present button to show?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Michal2008 - If you are accessing the board as a Visitors, e.g., someone enabled “Anyone with the link → Can edit” and sent you the link, then you will not have access to Interactive Presentation Mode.

If the board resides in an Enterprise Plan, the owner should be able to add you to the board as a Guest which would give you access to presentation mode.

Restricting presenting rights only to those who have access to edit the board is not ideal. I frequently create boards that I do not want other people to edit but I do want them to present. A lack of this ability is meaning we have to rely on other tools for presentations. 

@Michal2008 - If you are accessing the board as a Visitors, e.g., someone enabled “Anyone with the link → Can edit” and sent you the link, then you will not have access to Interactive Presentation Mode.

If the board resides in an Enterprise Plan, the owner should be able to add you to the board as a Guest which would give you access to presentation mode.

THank you! I got full access to the board and was able to facilitate a session successfully while presenting yesterday