[Possible Bug/Issue] Uploading file from Android doesn't work

• 13 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Good night!

When I first installed Miro on mobile, I used it for uploading photos (via “Choose Files” and “Photo Gallery”), and it worked just as expected.

Recently, I can’t say how long ago, this funcionality stopped worked across different boards; the only one that keeps working is “Take Photo”.

Using the desktop app and browser, I can upload local images. I tried using Android’s browser, only to find out I can only view boards from there. I also attempted a reinstall, to no avail.
Any possible idea on why this is happening?

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Strinnityk 
Thank you for the report!

Our tests show that uploading images & photos on our mobile app works fine (options ‘Photo gallery’ & ‘Choose files’; tested on Android smartphone; Miro app version 3.23.2.). To that end, could you please delete the Miro app from your device > restart your device > install a new Miro app via our website https://miro.com/apps/ > check if you can upload images without a hitch?

If it doesn’t help, please submit a ticket to our Support team so we could investigate it further: How to contact Miro Support. Thank you!

I tried the steps you provided me, and the issue still persists. I will contact the support team.
Thanks! :)