Possibility of creating popups in Miro

• 16 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi everybody,

I’d like to use Miro to present a work which can be sum up in a canvas model (a sort of array in which we can shows differents steps to cross for a start up), and I’d like to have the capacity to click on each aera and by clicking, a pop up windows could appear.

Is this feature possible in Miro ?

I thank you so much for your help.

Best regards

Olivier

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Vignal -

One way I’ve done this is to use the Miro Comments feature. You can enter in the info as a Comment on each of the steps and when someone clicks on the Comments icon, they will see the details.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Vignal @Kiron Bondale Another option is to use Kanban cards. They open in modals and you can add more information than in comments:

I would echo @Vignal’s request for a pop-up feature. The comment and card ideas don’t work for my purposes, so I’ll elaborate here. I tend to use journey or process mapping, with minimal text in each shape. It would be great if Miro added a feature that allowed you to add a small icon to a board or shape, and when hovered over that icon, a pop-up appeared with additional text, and disappeared when the mouse was moved away. Thanks for considering this feature.