Skip to main content

Помогите выбрать тариф

• 19 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello! Help me choose a tariff. I need to be able to create an unlimited number of teams, and in these teams give access to an unlimited number of people for editing. Also so that you can create an unlimited number of boards. In this case, it is necessary that I pay for myself as one user, and the rest are simply on the team, and they do not have to pay for themselves, but so that they can also edit.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Katya Ridel1 

It sounds like you want to pay for just yourself, but also have other teams members that you do not pay for. This is not how Miro paid subscriptions work. Instead, every team member will require a paid seat/license.

The Starter Plan would like you create unlimited boards, and set board up so that Anyone with the link can edit the boards – this is called Visitors access, and the people using the links do not require a Miro account at all.

In order to create unlimited teams spaces, you would need to upgrade to the Business Plan (which costs twice as much). However, since you only want to to have one paid license, this seems unnecessary.

You can compare plans here → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730233-Plans-and-features-available