Skip to main content

I have to use Miro at my company. I use Dark Reader in Chrome. Whenever text is in edit mode it has horribly low contrast. I have to make edits and click out to see if they worked right and click back in to continue.  The background is also still bright white in Dark Reader.

Please consider Dark Reader compatibility and a dark mode for the desktop app. Thank you. Until then, thanks for the migraines.

HI @SouthworthMary 

Thank you for sharing your experience! There's an existing feature request with the same concern that you mentioned. I’d recommend upvoting the thread and sharing your use case there to help the team better understand how this impacts users: Dark Mode / Night Mode Request.

Additionally, there’s a pinned comment on that thread where users have shared different suggestions and temporary workarounds, so feel free to check it out.

In the meantime, we'll check with the product team and update the thread or make an announcement if any progress is made.

I will be closing this thread to direct others who will see this to the existing feature request link.

Thanks again for your patience!