Plan upgrade for users from Ukraine

• 15 July 2022
  • 8 replies

I know that Miro has supported Ukraine and I heard that Ukrainians can get their plans upgraded, in particular, accounts using the free one – at least until August 2022.

Could someone please tell me what is needed to upgrade the plan – e.g to the Team plan?

I would be extremely grateful for your answer. Thanks in advance! 🙏💙💛     

8 replies

Hi Yevhen,

I'm afraid we aren't able to provide the answer right away as there are more details required. Your community post will be converted into a ticket and we'll do our best to assist you in a ticket thread 🙂

Thank you and have a great day!

@Yana Dzhavrunova Hi, is it still possible to have a free Business access for Ukrainian? We use Miro for studying, not for commercial purpose. 

I will be waiting for you respond.

@Yana Dzhavrunova  

Hello, is it still possible to have free access for Ukrainians? I use Miro for teaching.

I will be waiting for your response.

@Yana Dzhavrunova  

Hello, is it still possible to have free access for Ukrainians? I use Miro for teaching my students.

I will be waiting for your response

@Yana Dzhavrunova  

Hello, is it still possible to have free access for Ukrainians? I use Miro for creating unique interactive study materials for my students.

I will be waiting for your response

@Yana Dzhavrunova 
Hello, is it still possible to have free access for Ukrainians? I use Miro for teaching and creating interactive study materilas. 

I will be waiting for your response.

Hi Yevhen,

I'm afraid we aren't able to provide the answer right away as there are more details required. Your community post will be converted into a ticket and we'll do our best to assist you in a ticket thread 🙂

Thank you and have a great day!

Dear Yana, 
Is the mentioned possibility still available for users from Ukraine and what should be done in order for a non-commercial user like myself to obtain an opportunity to continue using the planform’s functionality free of charge?
Waiting for you your response. 

Hi everyone,

We won’t be able to help with this issue via Community post.

To ensure that your cases are properly addressed and resolved, kindly submit a support request. This will allow us to thoroughly review your concerns and provide you with a suitable solution.

@Svitlana Laktionova @Tania The Teacher @Natalia Filonovets @Integrity Lessons @Mariia Ivanytska @HannaDanyliuk