Performance issue

• 14 August 2023
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Two of my boards aren’t working completely. I know they are too large, but I can’t even just delete  unnecessary frames at all, because it stops working as soon as I do  any actions on the boards. What shall I do? Help please 🙌🏻

14 replies

Badge

У меня такая же проблема только с одной доской.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Two of my boards aren’t working completely. I know they are too large, but I can’t even just delete  unnecessary frames at all, because it stops working as soon as I do  any actions on the boards. What shall I do? Help please 🙌🏻

What happens if you duplicate one of these boards - are you able to work with the new/duplicated copy of the board?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

okay, I’ll try. Thanks a lot 🙌🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You likely figured this out already, but to clarify: You can duplicate a board from the dashboard) by right-clicking on it or by using the ellipsis (...) menu.

Hopefully you can access and edit the duplicate!

Badge

You likely figured this out already, but to clarify: You can duplicate a board from the dashboard) by right-clicking on it or by using the ellipsis (...) menu.

Hopefully you can access and edit the duplicate!

Unfortunately, it doesn't work 😞

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Darya Yackovleva -

Have you tried

1. Clearing your browser cache
  2. from another browser
  3. using the Miro desktop app

If you have a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Or are you on a Free Plan?

@Darya Yackovleva -

Have you tried

2. from another browser

If you have a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Hi!
I have the same problems with my board and i on a Free Plan. What shall I do? Help please 🙌🏻

Коллеги, у кого возникла такая же проблема с редактированием и внесением любой инфы на доску? У меня прогружаются все файлы, но когда нажимаю курсором просто в любую точку экрана, воникает ступор и google chrom просит подождать и закрыть страницу 😫

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Darya Yackovleva / @Maria2908 - Although Free Pans don’t generally have Miro product support access, you could try to open a support request here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello! I tried to duplicate, but it doesn’t work at all. I tried to use Miro app. The problem is still remaining. 

I have the same problem. What is going on?!! and I hate that there is no way to contact smb in Miro and ask them to fix it

Badge

@Darya Yackovleva -

Have you tried

2. from another browser

Yes, i tried the app, cleaned my browser and tried another brother, but the problem still exists.

I'm on free plan 

Badge

@Darya Yackovleva / @Maria2908 - Although Free Pans don’t generally have Miro product support access, you could try to open a support request here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center.

Thank you 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

My students also have the same problem. I texted Miro support. Hope they will answer