Payment method problems

• 26 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I attempted to remove my credit card details from Miro to prevent any future payments being taken unexpectedly (as it is my personal credit card).

In switching to invoice, my team has automatically been upgraded to 10 people, and an invoice generated for $769.48 ($960 - $190.52 for time remaining after the payment of $192 made for a year).    

I now know that it is because 10 people is the minimum for invoicing (that is really clear after you’ve switched and you can’t change back!)  There was no clear message explaining what was about to happen, I didn’t intend to request 8 additional people, and I want to return to the previous state:  $192 for 2 people (or to be precise it is $190.52 for the remaining term)

I am finding it extremely difficult to have a conversation with anyone from Miro!  I’ve emailed their billing address and created a ticket, but who knows what will happen next.  Reading the updates on this board, it’s likely I won’t be responded to - can anyone help me speak to them?  I’m in the UK.

Thanks for any help you can give.

David

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @David C 

Welcome to the Miro Online Community!
In this case, I will suggest you to contact the Miro support team by following this guide https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799

Hi,

I attempted to remove my credit card details from Miro to prevent any future payments being taken unexpectedly (as it is my personal credit card).

In switching to invoice, my team has automatically been upgraded to 10 people, and an invoice generated for $769.48 ($960 - $190.52 for time remaining after the payment of $192 made for a year).    

I now know that it is because 10 people is the minimum for invoicing (that is really clear after you’ve switched and you can’t change back!)  There was no clear message explaining what was about to happen, I didn’t intend to request 8 additional people, and I want to return to the previous state:  $192 for 2 people (or to be precise it is $190.52 for the remaining term)

I am finding it extremely difficult to have a conversation with anyone from Miro!  I’ve emailed their billing address and created a ticket, but who knows what will happen next.  Reading the updates on this board, it’s likely I won’t be responded to - can anyone help me speak to them?  I’m in the UK.

Thanks for any help you can give.

David

I switched to Figma FigJam and it does everything I wanted Miro to do. Miro is a slow and unresponsive corp.