Question

payment issues

• 17 December 2023
  • 4 replies

I can't pay for a monthly subscription by my card. I tried to use 3 different cards and in all cases there is a message "there is an issue with your payment method. Try a different payment method". Please, help me, I just want a starter plan, why can't I pay for it?

4 replies

Same here - trying to reactivate my subscription and keep getting this error on multiple cards..

I’ve got the same exact problem and I also live in Mexico! Did you manage to fix it? 

I’ve got the same exact problem and I also live in Mexico! Did you manage to fix it? 

No, I have the same problem now. I fixed it once when I wrote to support, but now this problem has appeared again

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @PolinaZhukova @Julia Kisarina @Robert Zinke — we’re sorry to hear about this and would love to help! At first, can you please try clearing your cache, restarting your device and ensure you’re performing this on desktop vs. the mobile or tablet app? If this doesn’t resolve the issue, if you can share screenshots of what you’re seeing, that will help us to further investigate and get you up-and-running in a new plan soon!

Info on payment methods we accept: We accept all major credit cards. If you purchase Starter Plan for 10+ members or Business Plan you can pay via self-serve invoice. If you want to purchase Enterprise Plan, contact us, and we will issue an invoice that you can pay via bank transfer.