Answered

Our team admin has left the company

• 27 July 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi 👋

Our only team admin has left the company, and thus we are not able to change the admin and manage the team because we don’t have his credentials anymore.

Anyone can help us there?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Marina 17 August 2020, 06:24

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Pierre-Marie Mogenet -

This sounds like a request to Miro support is needed if there are no other team or company admins defined.

Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there,

For the sake of transparency, I would like to add this information from the Support Team here:

Due to security reasons, we can only re-assign Admins with the current Admin confirmation. In your case, we suggest you contact your IT Department and ask them to grant you access to the email address of the previous Miro Admin. In other words, you need to gain access to Miro Admin's email address so you could change the password and sign in to Miro with Admin's credentials.

We have the same problem. In our case, team Admin has left the building years ago, and her email account has been removed. So how to proceed from here?

Hi there,

For the sake of transparency, I would like to add this information from the Support Team here:

Due to security reasons, we can only re-assign Admins with the current Admin confirmation. In your case, we suggest you contact your IT Department and ask them to grant you access to the email address of the previous Miro Admin. In other words, you need to gain access to Miro Admin's email address so you could change the password and sign in to Miro with Admin's credentials.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ekurvine,

I’ve converted your message to a support ticket. The Support Team will get back to you via email :slight_smile:

Hi 👋
I have a similar problem when I search this topic on the forum.
My team Admin has left the building years ago, and his email account has been deleted and we can't recover your account.
How can I recover the admin permission?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Arthur Braga -

Please open this as a support request with Miro here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron