Answered

Option to record notes, comment with workflow

• 14 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Experts,

Unfortunately, My question on Miro Card issues went unanswered. I am wondering if any one is using Miro to link with workflow where I assign, get comments to approval with notifications or something closer.

Thanks & Regards

Anand

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 14 April 2021, 05:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Anand Gudimanchi - It had only been about 17 hours since you last posted, so please keep in mind that it may take longer than 17 hours to receive an reply. That being said, your question has not gone “unanswered” as I have replied to it :wink:

I am wondering if any one is using Miro to link with workflow where I assign, get comments to approval with notifications or something closer.

My team uses Miro’s Kanban framework with Cards to assign and work tasks. As I mention in my reply to your other post, because there are no notifications for Card actions, we use @mentions in comments as a means of keeping other team members notified of updates on the work item. Team members can update their individual notifications preferences.

Userlevel 1

Thank you @Robert Johnson  Sorry wasn’t online as I moved this whole thing in Visio and SharePoint for notifications. I wasn’t referring to my post. I was seeing the related posts on the right and a few have asked same question and there was no response, that was what I meant. 

But thank you for your answer. I think I like your approach, now for my current board, I will explore your suggestions.