Skip to main content

After setting on SSO and configuring it like in the docs and all other SAML apps the whole company can’t login anymore. We where about to migrate from lucidchart with 3 companies. We now try since 1 week to reach someone at miro, but don’t get any answer. We’re paying at the moment for something we don’t get and even don’t get any help.

Does anyone know except via Mail, via Form on the Website and now over this forum we can reach SOMEONE from miro? The only next step I see is to contact my bank to block the bookings from miro on my creditcard and migrate to figjam.

Is this a normal customer experience at miro?

PS: This account is made with my private mail because I even can’t contact the support and the helpcenter telling me “Unknown error” with all browsers with this account. Amazing :D 

We are on an enterprise plan btw

Hi @Vittorio Emmermann !

So sorry to hear you have faced this issue and haven’t been able to contact us! 

Let me convert your post into a support ticket for us to investigate your case further. The Support Team will get back to you soon.

Also, please note that you can always contact us via an Emergency form if you can not log in to Miro.

Please bear with us!