Answered

Need to contact all Miro Users how to do i extract email?

• 11 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi all

I need to contact all users approx 1000 people who use Miro within my company/enterprise account to enforce some security rules.

Is there a way for me to easily extract their email so I can type up an email / contact them all within Miro somehow?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 11 March 2021, 14:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Richard Williams - You aren’t being very specific. I think there are over a million active Miro users. Which group of Miro users are you referring to?

@Robert Johnson thanks I just edited

Im looking to send it to everyone who uses my enterprise/company account. I can view their emails individually on the admin settings but cannot see how to contact them all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Richard Williams - Thanks for the context. Having never used the Enterprise Plan, I am personally unaware of what admin features are available. If you haven’t already, I would suggest that your Enterprise Plan Customer Success Manager or Miro support.

The support form can be found via: learning center → Get help → Support

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Richard Williams -

This Help Center page shows how you can use the download function (if you are setup as a Miro Company Admin) to export all user information in CSV format, including their e-mail addresses. You could then copy & paste that column into an e-mail message to contact them.

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017571494-Active-Users-Section

Kiron

Badge

If you have administrator access to your Miro enterprise account, you can extract the email addresses of all users from the User Management section of your account. Here's how you can do it:

1. Log in to your Miro enterprise account as an administrator.

2. Go to the User Management section of your account.

3. Click on the "Export Users" button.

4. In the pop-up window that appears, select the "Email" option under the "Fields to Export" section.

5. Choose the format in which you want to export the data, either CSV or Excel.

6. Click on the "Export" button to download the file containing the email addresses of all users.

Once you have the file with the email addresses, you can use it to contact all the users in your enterprise account, either by using an email client or by importing the file into a communication platform that you use within your company, such as an enterprise messaging app or email marketing software.