Need an idea on how to automatically move an object to another location using a hyperlink

• 3 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello, Miro community!

I need an idea on how to automatically move an object to another location using a hyperlink. The reason is that I want my team to be able to move an object to an archive frame without using copy and paste. It would be very helpful if this function existed or if you have a good idea on how to this, I would love to hear it.

Thank you in advance!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Napat Wannaphaschaiyong - The functionality that you are describing does not currently exist in Miro.

A few options:

• Build it yourself using the Miro Developer Platform - You could have someone with a developer background review the Web SDK documentation to see if they could build you a simple app to accomplish what you have detailed. I see a simple app that would allow uses to select an object, e.g., a sticky note, press an action, and the selected object would be moved to a frame with a specific name.
  • Wish List idea post - You could request this functionalty by posting in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

@Robert Johnson Thank you!