Не грузятся доски

Userlevel 1

Здравствуйте. У меня есть три бесплатные доски. Одна из них грузится и работает, а другие две не прогружаются. Соответственно, я не вижу материал и не могу его редактировать или удалить. На доски других пользователей захожу и работаю без проблем

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @AnastasiaKrem 👋

Thank you for reporting the issue!

We’re sorry you’ve run into it but please have no worries - I’ve converted this post into a support ticket and our team will reach out to you shortly via email. Stay tuned! 🙂

Hi!
The same problem. The frames are partly downloaded. Several days can not work normal. I can not edit my files and frames.I have to constantly reload desktop programm and web version as well. This free-account is another trick to get more users.

Hi! 

I have the same problems. Several days I can't work normally. 

Guys Am I having the same problem… the blue thin line on the top left corner isn't loading fully … and all I can see is empty board

I have the same issue as the one Daryanna has :( 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey everyone!
We’re truly sorry Miro isn’t loading on your side.
As you may know, we cannot troubleshoot the issues in Community so could you please report your cases via tickets? Thank you in advance!
How to contact Miro Support
How to submit a bug

Dears, hello! 

I am facing the same problem on all the boards :( and quite interesting that the issue is with App and in browser on Mac, but on Windows it works properly...

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @JuliaK. 
Please submit a bug to our Support team and we will be sure to start the investigation. Thank you!
How to contact Miro Support
How to submit a bug

Badge

The same problem with Safari browser. Can’t submit it to the support as I am a free user.

Hello!
I have the same problem( I can’t edit my boards, but my colleagues can(

Hello! Please help me. I am working at Miro about 1-2 years. I use free type of Miro. Now the information from locked boards I can’t copy. The frame shows: connected restored, and I can’t do anything.

but many useful materials are there, and I need copy them

please, help me. 🙏