Skip to main content

Previously I’ve used Settings, Preferences and Navigation to choose between mouse and trackpad however I discovered today that this has been removed in favour of a right mouse click or 2 fingered tap pop-up menu within the board.

I can’t find this communicated anywhere and indeed the Miro Help pages still show a video of the old process.

Has communication of this been completely overlooked or have I just missed something?

@Dave.243 - I am still seeting this in all of my accounts:

What does your settings menu look like?

How are you accessing Miro (OS, brower, desktop app, etc.)?

I am Windows 11 (64-bit) on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, desktop app.

I’m accessing it both through the desktop app and Chrome. I am on Windows 10 (64-bit) but that shouldn’t affect one setting surely. Screenshot below

It’s the same in app and Chrome. However when I right click or 2 finger tap I get this…

and the ‘Mouse or trackpad’ option takes me into the standard navigation options. Strange...

@Dave.243 - The reason I asked about a browser was that I have seen browser extensions interfrere with Miro UI elements in the past.

Have you tried signing out and back in to your account? This is often advised by the support team as a way to pull in new code (perhaps you picked up a minor bug along the way, which was quickly fixed but is now cached).

You woudl also try: