My frames keep changing size

• 2 February 2023
  • 6 replies

I have been creating several frames of various sizes. When I spend some time away from the board and then return to it 10 minutes later the frames have resized themselves. This has happened even when it is locked. Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone know why this is happening?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Rachel Elson -

Is this happening in one board or all boards?

Can you try the following - duplicate the board and see if the behavior is the same in the copy of the board?
What are the contents of the frames which are resizing - does it happen even with “empty” frames?

Kiron

Hi @Kiron Bondale - it is happening on just a couple boards with custom size frames. I haven’t tested it with an empty frame, happening only with frames with content. Most content is just shapes, text and post-its. I tried duplicating one of the boards and adjusted the frames to where they should be. After coming back to the board the frames have once again resized. The content doesn’t resize though.

Thanks,

Rachel

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Rachel Elson -

If you are accessing Miro via a browser, could you try to disable all extensions in it and see if that makes a difference? You could also try accessing it in incognito mode.

Kiron

Thanks @Kiron Bondale. Unfortunately neither of those fixes have worked. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Rachel Elson -

At this point, I’d suggest capturing the phantom resizing via a Loom video and sharing it with Miro support via a support request here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Same issue persists after many months