Answered

My board does not exist anymore!

• 30 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello! Help! I owned the board and was working on for weeks! Few days I didn't use account and when I came back today I lost all my boards in there include really important one what I was working on! I didn't delete anything and only one person has access but only view, and she didn't touch anything at all! And I don't have even possibility on link for restore. I don't get what happened and what to do and all my project has lost! Probably this is some new updates destroyed my account, because when I opened today it even offered me create a team as I was first time in there — that nonsense. Please tell me I have any ways to restore my board, im dying ( 

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 30 June 2021, 20:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ksks - From what you are describing, you were a member of a Free Plan team (or paid) and someone deleted you from the team. Once your profile is no longer a member of any team, Miro prompts you to create a Free Plan team.

However, the Miro community will not be able to give you a definitive answer as to what exactly has occurred as we don’t have the access required.

Please use the “Contact Miro Support” link found in the How to Contact Miro support Help Center article: