Skip to main content

My first badge was sent to me via email and once I accepted it it added everywhere it was supposed to, but when I went for my second badge I finished everything and the page said I would be emailed but I never was. I can’t find a way to get Miro Academy to resend my badge and everything is showing 100% completed. Has anyone found a way to remedy this? It is like MIro Academy never sent it.

Hi @troyvita2 

Thanks for bringing this up!

The badge should automatically be uploaded to your Credly account. Have you tried visiting your Credly dashboard to check if it's there?

If it's still missing, we can look into other steps to help resolve this issue.

Also, if you’re interested in learning more about some of Miro’s biggest product updates that may be relevant to your use case, save your spot here at our Canvas ‘24 event happening October 8th. Please let me know if you have any additional questions – happy to help!

Thanks for your comment. It says 1 badge and the only badge showing is Miro Essentials which I did right before Miro Customers Support

Hi @troyvita2 

Thanks for your prompt reply!

These are the badges in the Miro Academy website. 

To clarify, could you please share the name of the second course you’ve completed for which the badge did not arrive in your email? This will help us investigate further.

Sure. It was the Users Support badge. When I go back into it I just have the page saying I earned the badge

Hi @troyvita2 

Thanks for confirming! I will convert your post into a support ticket so the team can investigate this further. Please keep an eye on your email for updates from support.