Answered

Moving multiple frames in the order at once

• 24 May 2020
  • 9 replies

I am adding a 25 frame template to a board with 20 frames. It is adding them before frame 1. How do I either move them to the end of the frames list with manually moving all 25 separately?

Or, can I import the templates frames after the last frame somehow?

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 25 May 2020, 14:35

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Darren Scott -

Are you referring to the frames order in the “table of contents” view when you click on the frames icon in the bottom bar, or do you mean the actual canvas placement of the frames?

If the former, then if you change the view to the List view, you can then drag and drop the frames before or after each other. This does need to be done one at a time however.

Kiron

The content list.

The frames on the canvas can be moved in groups but it doesn’t  change the list order.

Userlevel 1

The issue is ‘This does need to be done one at a time however.’

I am currently on a board with almost 200 frames. Rearranging them one at a time is insane.

Same problem here. Ability to move frames in bulk to change the order in the list would be most helpful

I have the same issue, and it is really annoying when you are trying to reorder e.g. a presentation.  

Userlevel 1

Yes, would love to be able to do this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Bulk changing the order of frames was actually presented during the Miro Next event, so it will probably be rolled out wide later this year. 🙂

"We know it can be difficult to navigate an unstructured surface like an infinite canvas when you’re presenting. To help make this easier for meeting planners we’ve added a bulk select option to make it faster to manage the frames you want to present. With just a few clicks, you can select multiple frames and delete, reorder, or present them."

https://uxplanet.org/miro-next-keynote-event-review-the-%EF%B8%8Fs-and-the-s-9c38a6bd7090

also adding a feature to export the presentation to a pdf….

presentation allows you to curate which frames you want to present and select multiple frames and reoganize them but you can’t export just the presentation frames….

The issue is ‘This does need to be done one at a time however.’

I am currently on a board with almost 200 frames. Rearranging them one at a time is insane.

I agree.  Would be really useful to have a way to re-order frames in bulk