Question

Moving Frame Tool Bar

• 20 August 2021
  • 9 replies

My tool bar with the frame, presentation modes on them has moved to the top of the screen in behind the Miro go to boards bar at the top of the screen and as such i can not use them. Can anyone help me to get it back to the bottom of the screen to allow its use?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Andrew Kirk -

How are you accessing Miro - is it via a web browser or the desktop app? If the former, try clearing your browsing history & cache, stop and restart the browser, and try again.

Kiron

thanks Kiron i tried this but it is still stuck under the Miro top banner which prevents it from being used and makes using it a lot more difficult :frowning2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Andrew Kirk -

Can you post a screenshot of what is happening so we can better visualize the issue?

Kiron

same here. I can not use the app anymore because of this, only via online which is a hassle because that is connect to another account!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Can you check the zoom level in your browser (assuming that is how you are accessing Miro) as changing the zoom level for the web site page might cause odd UI behavior?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@jay peters - Can you try resetting the application data​​​? The steps can be found in the Desktop App help center article:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572854-Desktop-App#h_01EVGAY54JY5E9S7J62FRCX6D4

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It’s also worth noting there was a new version release yesterday (at least for Windows 64-bit) - version 0.5.6.

@Andrew Kirk / @jay peters:

• What OS are you using?
  • If the Desktop App, which version? In Windows, press the ALT key from the “Boards” tab, i.e., the dashboard - this will expose the menu bar. Here’s an example from an older version:

Have you also tried a re-install of the desktop apps?

Hi i’m just using the free browser version of MIRO.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Andrew Kirk -

The more details you can provide, the more likely the reason for this issue may be released.