Skip to main content

Hi everyone,
I am using the “App Wireframe” template (see screenshot) for visualizing the screen flow for a new app feature, but when I try to export the screenflow (my board) as a high-resolution JPG to use it in a specification document, the iPhone Mockup templates, means the black frames, are missing.
Can anyone help?
Thx, Ingo

Hi @Ingo Helmke,

Thanks for reaching out!

This is expected behaviour for now. These new wireframes behave as our usual frames. Our team already have this task in the backlog (to export the whole wireframes, not only the content). Stay tuned!

To keep up with all the newest releases and product improvements, please check out our Changelog or subscribe to the Changelog updates in your Notifications settings (Other email updates > Product updates).

If you have any more great ideas on how we could improve Miro, feel free to post on the Wish List in our Community. Here you can also upvote the best features you think we should go all out on.

Stay tuned for updates and let us know if you come across any further feedback - rest assured it never goes unnoticed!