Miroverse: what do you want to see more of?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi everyone, team Miroverse here :wave:

We believe Miroverse is a great space where we can share knowledge and learn from each other. :dizzy:

We always love to hear what our community members like about the Miroverse, but we also strive to make it even more enjoyable. Therefore, we are curious to hear what you would you like to see more of. :tada:

:bulb:Please vote on the poll and reply here to tell us more about what you want to see more of! 

​​​​​Thank you all!

What do you want to see more of on Miroverse?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’d also like to see alignment/consolidation of Miroverse with the Miro templates feature AND it would be great if the Miroverse could also be used to not only provide templates but also be used as a showcase for cool & unique uses of the platform.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Helena Brandist - I just wanted to note that Miroverse templates are not being returned when I search “All templates” from within the Miro dashboard or while in a board.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I’d also like to see alignment/consolidation of Miroverse with the Miro templates feature AND it would be great if the Miroverse could also be used to not only provide templates but also be used as a showcase for cool & unique uses of the platform.

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale absolutely! We’re also excited by the idea of showcasing cool & unique uses of the platform! @Helena Brandist, @Marina and team are building creative ways to capture and share community stories and show off some of the most interesting templates. It’s time to shout Miro from the rooftops together! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Kiron Bondale cool and unique uses of Miro will be here, in the community :raised_hands_tone2:

If you know anyone who uses Miro in a very special way - please flag those people/posts to us :wink:

We’ll make sure to collect them in a single place and make it our own boardexpo, gallery, inspiration hub, you name it :yum:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’d love a combination of the two options: “Community events with use case from the original template creator”. Almost always we see beautiful and interesting Miroverse templates, but we don’t hear the stories behind them. Knowing how to facilitate particular templates, guided by the creators themselves, will be particularly helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Love the idea, @Isman Tanuri!

@Helena Brandist, check it out :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Robert Johnson thanks for your comment! Actually there are no Miroverse templates in the Miro dashboard, and only several selected Miroverse templates in the template picker.  :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Isman Tanuri I love the idea! :tada:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Helena Brandist

Actually there are no Miroverse templates in the Miro dashboard

I’m not sure what you mean here as there are no templates in the Miro dashboard - only boards and projects?

and only several selected Miroverse templates in the template picker.

My feedback here would be that the current template picker/modal does not let the user know that selecting “All templates” or by using the search box will not return all available templates.

Userlevel 4

Miroverse should be completely searchable from the templates section within MIRO. This enables even users who want to use an element or full template into an existing board, vs creating a new board and then having to copy paste into an exist board.

Template wise, I think there’s more work to be done beyond retrospective templates, and an opportunity to upscale on the templates themselves where possible.