Miro works extremely slow in Chrome

• 27 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Don’t know what happend but Miro works extremely slow starting from last weekend. My friends have the same issue. Please help to understand and fix it. Thank you

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@z-vi -

Unfortunately, you’ll need to provide some more context. Does this happen with all boards or just one? Have you tried using the desktop app to see if it is any quicker? When you say extremely slow, are you referring to loading the board or navigating/interacting with it? Have you tried clearing your cache and browser history and restarting Chrome?

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale 
It happens with all boards with all my teammates. I’ve tried using desktop application (it helped). Navigating, scrolling, zooming, writing and any actions became extremely slow since last weekend until now. I also have cleared cache and broweser history with no any results. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@z-vi -

I haven’t experienced any slowdowns recently using Chrome with existing boards and don’t recall anyone else in the Community reporting this so is it possible there is some extension/add-on installed in Chrome recently which is conflicting with Miro? Any other applications recently installed by you and your team mates?

Kiron