Skip to main content
Question

Miro Win app doesn't load, but according to the status page everything is fine.

• 24 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Honestly you need a training course to understand how that community forums work… The UX|UI is just NOT GOOD

I hope fixing this bug won't take as long as the issue half a year ago with slow work

I remember then I had to look for developers, product managers on Telegram, arrange a meeting on Zoom and demonstrate the bug -- so that it would finally receive priority for debugging (although there were hundreds of posts on the form by that time)

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

HI @Dima_F 

You wrote “you need a training course to understand how that community forums work.” Actually it’s super simple to understand: ask a question, and maybe with a little luck a volunteer will be able to understand and provide an answer! It follows the well-known NSTAAFL-principle, documented here. 😀 And of course, “volunteer” is a key word. When my programs are compiling I check here from time to time, to see if I can help out.

I don’t have quite enough details from your post to try on my machine whatever you are trying on your machine - but at least in my case, I did officially report a bug via the official bug reporting link, and I did get prompt feedback. My recommendation is to report the bug via official support channels - or, describe it better here, ideally with some screenshots or a Loom video - and I am 99% sure a few people will do their best to help!

Good luck!  Ken