Skip to main content

Dear Sir and Madam,

I would like to be of assistance. Because this problem is getting worse and worse, I have reacted to miro many times, but it is not getting better, it's getting worse. I didn't even get a reply.
Two months ago, my miro started to show a strange behavior of deleting text by itself, and a month ago, the screen suddenly zoomed in and out. And today all the important research pages of one of my master's programs were deleted. It would be great if you can help me to recover it. I'm feeling very crushed right now.

I hope you can help me as soon as possible!
Greetings
Thanks in advance

Hi @chih-i - we’re sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused! Are you still experiencing this issue or has it been resolved? Please let us know how we can help. 

Dear Ms. and miro team
Thank you for your reply.
The problem I mentioned has not occurred recently. I hope it doesn't happen again...

But a new problem has just appeared. The text does not appear...
Here is a short video
I hope you can help.
Thank you in advance.

Chih-I

Hi @chih-i — I wonder if this is a layering issue? If you right-click to bring the text to the front layer, does this solve the issue? Thank you. 

Dear Ms. and miro team
Thank you for your reply.

No, unfortunately that's not the reason.
The text was still there yesterday.
I deleted the problematic part and recreated it again and the text came back.
But it bothers me, because it happens in many areas

Hi @chih-i - thank you for the quick reply. I’m sharing a potential workaround originally shared by @Robert Johnson in this thread in case it’s helpful: 

I just added the Process Map template to a board and had no issues with text in sticky notes or shapes on zoom in/out. I tried this in both the latest version of Chrome and the Miro desktop app on Windows 10 64-bit.

I would suggest any/all of the following:

1. re-launching whichever client you are using to access Miro
  2. clearing your browser/app data
  3. signing out and back in to your Miro account
  4. trying a private/incognito browser window
  5. restarting your device

Miro is web app and sometimes strange things happen after a browser/app has been open for a while. Browser extensions/plugins can also interfere sometimes hence why it’s good to try a private/incognito browser window (or by disabling them all).