Skip to main content

I use the Miro QR sticky function for participants to quickly add sticky notes to a frame and it has been working nicely until tonight. I can create the QR code and it works and opens the link but when I try to send the sticky I get an error notice: Error Sorry, there was an issue sending your sticky. please try again.
Even if I reload the page it doesn’t work and I created a new QR code on the Miro board but it isn’t working. I have a large workshop tomorrow were I’m using this feature, can anybody please help me get this fixed?
Thanks in advance!

Hi @EmmiR,

Thanks for reaching out! Good luck with your workshop!

I couldn’t reproduce the issue on my end. Could you please let me know if you are using a mobile device or tablet? Also, I recommend resetting the app, as that sometimes helps resolve issues.

If the problem persists, please reach out to support and include the following information:

• The device you are using
  • If this issue occurs on other boards as well
  • Whether you’ve tried duplicating the current board where the issue happened, and if the same issue appears on the duplicate board
  • A screenshot of the error message

This will help us assist you more effectively.

I used it on my iphone and on my Mac (with Chrome) and the issue is on both devices.

Hi @EmmiR,

Thanks for the info!

Please share the following as well for investigation:

• If this issue occurs on other boards as well
  • Whether you’ve tried duplicating the current board where the issue happened, and if the same issue appears on the duplicate board
  • A screenshot of the error message or a short video demonstrating the actions done on the board up to when the error occur

Ah the error is not on the board but on the device when I’m trying to add a sticky note thru the QR code. Here’s an video of that:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15iFMb1Xbs43nPPfgGNVxr2xrRmaP1E_u/view?usp=drive_link
I made a new frame on a new board and added the QR code but when I use it, it still gives the same error message.

I tried to answer with a link to a video of the error, but it isn’t published yet because it’s being checked out with the moderators.

The problem isn’t on the board, the error appears when I open the QR code link on my phone and try to send the form ( the sticky note). I made a new board and added a QR code but the same error occurs with that link. The problem is on the actual form.

What a coincidence! I was just trying this app and found the same error right now.

This is what I get when submitting a stick from any device (phone, tablet or browser).

I’ve tested on other Boards and Teams and got the same result.

edit :

Out of curiosity thought of testing Miro QR Pictures once they’re from the same author.

QR Pictures is working just fine. 😃

Hi  @Diogo Costta Sorry not liking that you have the same error, liked it because it means it’s not just on my end. Have you found any solution to this?

EDIT: Yes, I checked the same, the Miro QR Picture is working fine (and I’ll have to resort to this tomorrow if the issue isn’t resolved when my workshop starts)

Hi @Diogo Costta and @EmmiR,

I have converted your comments to a support ticket. Please check your inbox for the response of the support team.

@Eca  Thank you so much!