Skip to main content

I’ve been getting glitches where Miro couldn’t find my boards and then today suddenly it’s a spinning wheel. Anyone has encountered this issue before? Nothing has changed from my computer or its setup.. just working like usual.

Hi @mayhon 

Sorry to hear about these issues. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I don’t have an update or more details at the moment but we will try to provide an update when there is one. Apologies for the disruption. 

How is it going?

Hi @Jorge Manuel Quispe Díaz 

Thanks for checking in. Unfortunately, there’s still no update at this time. Our team is actively working on a solution. We’ll keep you posted as soon as we have more information.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi @Eca ,

Is there any news on fixing the plugin?

I enabled it yesterday and it worked to partially import my Figma boards. Without changing anything on my system, it stopped working and I am only getting the network error many others are reporting.

This page seems to be OK: https://figma.svc.miro.com/auth/tokens-stream

Do you have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you!

Hi @mayhon, @Jorge Manuel Quispe Díaz, and @Dayle Parker,

As per our team, the issue with the Figma plugin has now been resolved.

Could you please check if the problem still persists on your end? If it does, we'll be happy to convert your post into a support ticket so that one of our Technical Support Engineers can take a closer look at your specific case.

Hello, the plugin was working a couple days ago, but is now not working. The same issue as before. Thanks

Hi @LTM2024,

Thanks for updating us in the thread!

I converted your comment to a support ticket so our team can take a close look! Kindly share with them more details about your case include the time or date stamps of the issue, your device information, screenshots or short video, your console logs, etc.

Hope this will be resolved soon!