Skip to main content

Miro is not working in safari and this has to be fixed soon. A day ago it was working perfectly fine but now it says that the browser is not supported how can I resolve this issue.

I have the same problem today. 😡

It works on my MacBook but not on my iPad (which is more important to me 😐)

Using Safari on my iPad:

hi @OleZ  and @Keshava 

Sorry to hear about these issues. I’ll open a Support ticket for you to see if someone can assist. Once the issue is resolved, kindly let us know here how you fixed it, so that other users who come across this can find a fix. Thanks so much!

Thanks

I have the same problem! Miro no longer works for me on the iPad with Safari. With Chrome, Miro still works on the iPad, but not with Safari! It would be great if there could be a quick solution to this!

Thanks so much!!!

Many people are experiencing this problem. Even in my friends I pad this is the issue.

same Problem here. It is not working with Safari Browser.

My clients are also experiencing these issues. Please fix ASAP and let us know so we can get business back on track!

Today it works again on my iPad.

It seems to be solved thank YOU!!

hi @OleZ  and @Keshava 

Sorry to hear about these issues. I’ll open a Support ticket for you to see if someone can assist. Once the issue is resolved, kindly let us know here how you fixed it, so that other users who come across this can find a fix. Thanks so much!

I also opened a support ticket but got a standard answer only (What version of Safari do I use? Does it work in incognito mode?). 

But luckily the problem is gone now.

Miro is also now working on my iPad, I really hope this issue does not reappear and thanks a lot to the miro team for resolving the issues as soon as possible. It means a lot.

thank you