Question

miro not loading

• 16 May 2024
  • 4 replies

My Miro boards have been stuck on the loading screen for the past few days. I've managed to log in a few times by logging out and back in, but it's completely random. Otherwise, all I can see is the loading screen. I've tried clearing my cache and cookies, using incognito mode, and even trying a different browser, but the problem persists. I'm looking for advice on how to fix this

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jihoon Kim - Does this happen from any network you are connected to? E.g., from both a work connection and home/personal connection, and even a mobile hotspot?

If another connection did not work, the next layer to rule out work be your computer. Is your computer company/work-owned and managed? Do you have another computer you can try signing in from – one that is not a work-owned computer?

Are there other members that belong to the same Miro team/space where these boars are? If so, is this happening to them as well?

If you have a paid Miro subscription, you can also open a ticket with the Miro support team by following these instructions: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

I work remotely for my company from home. The problem only occurs on my main Windows 11 device. It opens fine on other laptops or my phone. I suspect there is a conflict with a Windows 11 update.

I’m a miro subscription user butI can’t even open dash board to create ticket. its like same loading screen above

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jihoon Kim 

I work remotely for my company from home. The problem only occurs on my main Windows 11 device. It opens fine on other laptops or my phone. I suspect there is a conflict with a Windows 11 update.

I have Windows 11 and have not experienced the issue. However, I have Windows 11 home and not pro/enterprise and cannot speak to any updates that could be the culprit. I did, however, see this article a few days ago which may be worth investigating:

https://tech.co/news/microsoft-windows-update-break-vpn

I’m a miro subscription user butI can’t even open dash board to create ticket. its like same loading screen above

You mentioned Miro was working fine for you from other laptops, so you could always open a support ticket that way.