Miro is Disconnecting My Gifs

• 13 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Hey all!

I’ve noticed this issue in the last two weeks. Gifs with unique names are being disconnected and turned into “image.png”. This has happened twice now. The first time it was noticed was two days after adding the gifs to the file, all the gifs had been changed to “image.png” and were no longer gifs. This happened again today but only 30 minutes after adding a gif (other gifs on the board were not affected). I am adding both gifs I have made, locally from my computer, and gifs from the internet (copy and pasted). It seems that regardless of their location (or even size) this issue is reoccurring. This doesn’t apply to ALL gifs though, gifs in other boards remain gifs for weeks and so far have not disconnected.

Does anyone know why this is happening? It’s creating a big issue for our motion designers and clients as we use Miro as our main presentation format in meetings.

Thank you!

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @rwadey,

Thanks for posting! I’ve converted your message into a ticket since this case requires further investigation. Please expect a reply from us soon!