Miro App (Mac OS) not loading Boards

• 19 January 2022
  • 9 replies

Hello! 

Trying to figure out current issue. I use Miro for my online courses and it worked fine last semester. I’m currently trying to access it for the first time in a month and it does not load boards or dashboard. 

Current setup is Mac Os (Monterey) on a MacMini (M1). 

Any information is appreciated. 

Thank you, 

Ricardo

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ricardo Acuña - The first step in troubleshooting the desktop app should be to reset the application data - steps found here:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017572854-Desktop-app#How_to_reset_the_app_data_(Mac_guide)

Same issue here, erased cached data en restarted the Miro app...nothing happens…. it works in the desktop (chrome) however… will download an older version

Same here. Upgrading to 0.7.4 bricks the app. No amount of resetting or manually clearing caches seems to work.

Having the same problem, working in browser but app is completely dead, my colleague is having the same issue.

Same her. No change after resetting the data. 0.74 is not working. Mac M1 Chip Version. White screen of boredom.

Cheers Thomas

Same problem here. Miro desktop app stays just empty.

Resetting cache / manually deleting Application Support files / disabling hardward acceleration didn’t help.

Is there a download URL for the previous version?

Same issue on Macbook (Intel chip).  New version of App 0.74 will not load (fine on Chrome)

OK - version 0.75 solves the issue!

After updating to 0.74 the desktop app bricks. I tried restarting and “reset application data” with no success, just a blank gray screen. See screenshots.

There is a newer one… works now!