Skip to main content

Hello!

Miro keeps asking me to complete the 7 introductory steps to create a team and a board… Is there a way to stop this? It’s REALLY frustrating, and even after following the steps, nothing changes 😭

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi @LoicLeGrosFrere 

Thanks for sharing this with us in the Community! We want to help you with this issue, could you please share the following:

1. Are you using Miro on a browser or the desktop app? Is it happening in both?
  2. Have you already created a team or a board previously?
  3. Does the prompt appear every time you log in, or is it only when performing specific actions?
  4. Could you please share a short video demonstrating this?

These details will help us get to the root of the problem. Looking forward to your response!

Thank to help me 😁
1. I use Miro on browser (I didn’t knew that there is desktop app) but I just tried on the app and I don’t have the problem !
2. Yes, I created a team and a board
3. The prompt appear every time I open a new tab (so, opening board, folow link etc)
4. What is the best way to share a video capture on this forum ?

Hi @LoicLeGrosFrere 

Thanks for providing the details!

1. Glad to hear the desktop app worked for you!
  2. Since the issue is persisting on the browser, you might want to try clearing your browser cache and cookies, which could help resolve the recurring prompt. Feel free to follow the steps here: How to troubleshoot?
  3. As for sharing a video capture, you can upload the video by attaching it here, or to a file-sharing platform (like Google Drive or Dropbox) and share the link here in the forum.

Feel free to reach out if you need more assistance!