Measuring Team Workload

• 26 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello! New to Miro and enjoying it so far. I am interested in leveraging a visualization to help other departments understand that our team is under-resourced and over-capacity with work. I looked through the templates but couldn’t find anything quite right. Any ideas or templates to share?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@sisaacson -

I don’t believe there are any such templates ready-made but a simple visualization of this would be a histogram bar chart showing allocation over a period of time. 

I’m not sure that Miro would be the best option for this - MS Excel or Project would be able to do a better job of calculating the team and individual workload and you could use their native reporting capabilities to show it. Then, you could just copy & paste the charts from there into a Miro board.

Kiron

@sisaacson -

I don’t believe there are any such templates ready-made but a simple visualization of this would be a histogram bar chart showing allocation over a period of time. 

I’m not sure that Miro would be the best option for this - MS Excel or Project would be able to do a better job of calculating the team and individual workload and you could use their native reporting capabilities to show it. Then, you could just copy & paste the charts from there into a Miro board.

Kiron

Thank you!