Making Mind Map Connectors Thicker

• 14 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello Friends,

I’ve spent the last two hours combing through the discussion forums and Miro Academy, but I’m unable to find an answer to my questions. I’m creating a mindmap (using the miro template) and the connections lines seem to get more and more feint. When I seek an answer for how to make them thicker it only applies to non mind map connectors. When you select a node on the mind map, you do not have the option of selecting “type” from the editing menu. The mind map nodes and connections in practice, do not look the ones that are displayed in the templates menu. Your help is much appreciated. 

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Rebekah,

We appreciate you taking the time going through different discussions to try to find the answer to your inquiry. Currently, the option to make the connection lines on Mind Map thicker is not possible.

By the way, it's a popular feature request on our Community: https://community.miro.com/ideas/customize-thickness-of-lines-of-mind-map-1691 . Feel free to upvote for it to raise the awareness of our Product team.

Fara

Cant see shit from my mind maps…… such a rookie coding mistake, and after years, it is still not fixed !!!

You can Scale The World in Miro, but the Lines do Not Scale… hmm… No one tested this feature… Nice…

The other bug is the same, but with Text… When you use the Text tool for the first time, it always uses Font Size 14 - which is very very small, and you need to zoom in and drag everything Up to Scale again… It is a nightmare because need to do the same shit with pictures too. Zoom In, Drag Zoom out, Drag zoom out… Its the worst user experience i can imagine….